10 Reasons Why Skiing Is Better Than Snowboarding
So half my friends are snowboarders… and its not that I dont like them, because that isnt the case IN THE LEAST – I love you guys. But, if you ever wonder why Im not skiing with you… here is a short list of some reasons why:
10) We just have to ski up and sit on the chairlift. We dont click out, unstrap, skate through the lift line, grabbing people for support along the way.
9) We get to sit up and ski off the chairlift. There is no tumbling off, taking out innocent bystanders along the way. Then stopping to strap back in while sitting in the snow on your @ss.
8) ‘Snowboarder Only’ resorts dont exist.
7) If you somehow end up in the flats, you have these things called poles to help get you back to the hill. No walking necessary.
6) Crosses are cooler than grabs (see Jonny Moseley: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T4p6FZWVjo )
5) On the 7th day God created moguls.
4) You can ski anywhere on the mountain. For boarders, out-of-bounds ropes are like pulling the ‘do not pass go’ card in Monopoly. For skiers its like, OH $HIT I hope no one’s looking!
3) Snow bunnies are hotter.
2) No one gets pissed at you for skiing off the entire hill. When you get to the bottom there is still snow left for the next person behind you, not an avalanche of snow from your lack of skill, sitting at the bottom.
1) Nothing is as good as the original.
Either way you should check out the site! Also, it’s important to note… beer tastes the same no matter how you get down the hill. See you in the lodge!